Monday, June 29, 2020

McLaren agrees £150m loan with Bahrain bank - Motorsport.com

The McLaren Group, which includes both the Formula 1 team and its road car business, has been hit hard by the economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.
But an attempt to refinance its operations to help it overcome short-term difficulties hit a road block when a group of creditors resisted attempts for it to raise finance through the release of securities such as its heritage car collection ...Keep reading

Read more: McLaren agrees £150m loan with Bahrain bank - Motorsport.com

1 comment:

  1. My name is Micheal James from germany, I contacted Mrs Carroll Walker Company for a business loan amount of $40,000. Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mrs. Carroll Walker Company via email: Contact him through the email . infoloanfirm8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete